My Approach to Treatment
Who are my patients?
My typical patients have been looking for healthy options to regain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. They might have been struggling with acute or chronic pain, chronic conditions or other health concerns such as stress disorders, for quite some time. They know that their symptoms are a result of a deeper problem that hasn’t been identified yet. They understand that a steady and continues process of healthcare is crucial for a thriving life, and that with investing in their health now, they will be benefiting in all areas of being, now and in future.
Patients, who do best under my care:
- are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problems, rather than just suppressing symptoms;
- are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process; and,
- are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes to support health and well-being.
How do I work with patients?
I use a variety of tools in my approach to better health, including modern techniques such as Laser-Acupuncture, Acugraph Meridian Imaging, detailed questionnaires and a thorough medical history and examination.
I offer Acupuncture (needles or laser), and can recommend nutritional therapy, homeopathic medicine, supplements, stress management, detoxification, different holistic wellness treatments and lifestyle changes to restore proper function.
Deep and lasting healing is only possible when the root causes of illness are addressed. By understanding the core systems of the body, how they are related, and how their function can be restored, many chronic illnesses can be prevented and may be even reversed.
The 5 pillars of my care:
- Investigative. First we have to find out the root cause of your health concern. Then, by addressing the underlying cause of the problem, treatments can lead to more profound and longer lasting results.
- Holistic. Treatments are tailored to the persons bio-individuality and with the understanding that the patient is an interconnected whole of body- mind- spirit. These connections play a crucial role in health and healing.
- Patient-centered. I treat the patient, not the disease. Treatments are highly individualized based on patient needs.
- Integrative. In my treatments I combine the best of many different modalities and emphasize importance of diet and lifestyle.
- Passion. I love my work and found my true calling. I have a great passion in helping people to feel better, that's what I strive for!
What conditions do I specialize in?
While I’m confident that Acupuncture and/or Laser-Acupuncture can help most people with the conditions listed here, I have particular experience with and training in:
- Pain management (acute and chronic), foremost back pain and headaches
- Stress disorders, such as anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Digestive problems
- Infertility, healthy pregnancy and labor preparation, hormonal health
- Cosmetic Acupuncture and Cosmetic Laser-Acupuncture