Reg. Acupuncture therapy:
TELEHEALTH (please check with your insurance provider if Telehealth is covered under your plan, otherwise this is considered a private service/fee):
Acupuncture Telehealth appointments are for residents of BC only (according to our Acupuncture College's guidelines). The sessions are conducted through secured video conferencing and are HIPPA compliant.
Telehealth sessions include a detailed intake (Q&A, health history, virtual tongue diagnosis, virtual observation where possible). Further session building blocks may include lifestyle recommendations, TCM nutrition therapy, health coaching, emotional support, guided acupressure treatments, breathing exercises, meditation and such.
- Initial Telehealth session (50 to 60 min.) - 85 CAD
- Follow-up Telehealth session (45 min.) - 65 CAD
- Follow-up Telehealth session (30 min.) -45 CAD
Acupuncture or Laser-Acupuncture:
- Initial Consultation & Acupuncture and/or Laser-Acupuncture treatment (50 to 60 min.) - 85 CAD
- Follow-up Acupuncture/Laser-Acupuncture (60 min.) - 85 CAD
Follow-up Acupuncture and/or Laser-Acupuncture treatment (45 min.) - 65 CAD
- Follow-up Acupuncture and/or Laser-Acupuncture treatment (30 min.) - 45 CAC
Fertility Acupuncture / pre-conception Acupuncture (45 min.) - 65 CAD
Recommended are 12 treatments within 6 and 12 weeks of time.
Smoking Cessation Acupuncture:
- 30 min. Acupuncture or Laser - 45 CAD
- Recommended are a minimum 3 treatments
- 30 min. Acupuncture AND Laser - 45 CAD
- Recommended are a minimum of 4 treatments, in severe allergies more treatments might be needed/recommended
Labor Preparation Acupuncture:
- 30 min. Acupuncture treatments 1 x week starting in week 36 until birth - 45 CAD
- 45 min. Acupuncture / Laser-acupuncture for beautification and facial rejuvenation (considered cosmetic, note: GST applies) - 65 CAD (plus GST) or
- 45 min. Acupuncture / Laser-acupuncture for dermatological conditions and disorders of the head and face (considered medical, GST exempt) - 65 GST
Acupuncture and Foot reflexology combo:
- 45 min. of Acupuncture / laser-acupuncture combined with a relaxing and health promoting foot acupressure massage - 65 CAD
Acupuncture and Energy healing combo:
- 45 min. Acupuncture / laser-acupuncture combined with energy healing (external Qigong) with the aim to heal, redirect and unblock the flow of Qi, your universal life force - 65 CAD
Free Acupuncture treatment extensions:
FREE of charge add-ons when applied within regular treatment time:
- Meridian imaging and analysis (Acugraph screening)
- Cupping therapy
- Infrared heat therapy - TDP lamp
- 5 to 15 minute acupressure massage
All Acupuncture services are GST exempt.
I offer direct billing for Acupuncture services to most extended health plans! Please bring your insurance information with you on your first visit.
I also accept ICBC claims and offer direct billing to ICBC (different fees apply according to ICBC's payment schedule).
Payments are due either in advance or on the day of service. To reduce the risk of Covid contractions, I ask you to either pay by debit (tap only), credit card or e-transfer.
Please note that there is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy being enforced! Out of courtesy for others and for me, I kindly ask you to cancel your appointment minimum 24 hours in advance and please do not no-show.
If you feel sick on the day of your in-person appointment, or if you have been travelling outside the country, or if you were in contact with someone who has covid or is suspected to may have covid, then please do not come in. No cancellation fee will be applied for short-notice cancellations.
Thank you for your consideration.